An MIS report in AMS is a tools use to evaluate business processes and operations. MIS stands for management information system. Business managers at all levels of an organization, from assistant managers to executives, rely on reports generated from these systems to help them evaluate their business' daily activities or problems that arise, make decisions, and track progress. MIS system reporting is used by businesses of all sizes and in every industry.
AMS MIS systems automatically collect data from various areas within a attendance system. Systems are capable of producing daily reports that can be sent to key members throughout the organization. AMS MIS systems can also generate on-demand reports. On-demand MIS reports allow managers and other users of the system to generate an MIS report whenever they need it.
- More then 15+ daily attendance reports.
- Monthly summary, detailed and basic report for various purpose.
- Conveyance and travel reports for employee.
- Conveyance and travel reports for account department.
- Mobile detailed and summary attendance reports